WOW – WE CARE CHARITY was a “Friend of Children” sponsor at the annual Fox Cities Family Services Butterfly Festival, which took place on Saturday, June 16 at City Park in Appleton, WI. The event benefits the Parent Connection, which is an early learning and child abuse prevention program of Family Services. Our contribution provided free admission to 15 families who otherwise could not afford to attend the event.
- 2019 Annual Shooters Cup Raises Over $30,000 for Rebuilding Together
- WOW – WE CARE CHARITY Sponsors WisconSibs Fundraiser
- Tryba’s Simply Country Barn – a business that cares
- 2018 Barn Bash fundraiser raises more than $28k for Rise Together
- WOW – WE CARE CHARITY Sponsors Muscular Dystrophy Association Toast to Life Gala